We are a Pathfinder 2nd Edition actual play podcast going through the Age Of Ashes adventure path by Paizo, Inc. Just beer drinkin’, whiskey sippin’ adults playing make believe.
Find us on social media for updates!
Episode 65: Bayou Beatdown – The Dragon Punch Squad Podcast
- The Squad takes the first steps toward the heart of the Cinderclaw's fortress. Make sure […]
- The Squad confronts the final dragon pillar of the Mwange but it isn't easy as […]
- The Squad avoids the main encampment of the Cinderclaws only to find some more ancient […]
- The Squad continues their desperate attempt at a rescue mission for some fellow adventurers. Make […]
- After The Squad finishes a day of rest, they discover another group menaced by monsters […]
“These guys are extremely funny! Right from the get go, they have a feeling of down to earth, your average gamer. Their banter between each other is funny, the story is compelling, and their characters have interesting backstories! Also, the Pathfinder 2e system is amazing. A must add for your bi weekly podcast listening!”bionic draconic, iTunes Reviewer
“A fun show with a nice balance of fun and drama. The players and DM seem to know the game well which streamlines the gameplay. The characters have unique personalities which blend together well. A great addition to my weekly podcast list”– Jedamisprime, iTunes Reviewer
“Love hearing the podcast – 2E is a good system and I can’t wait to play it myself. There are some good characters here and it’s only going to get better.”– Rhap21, iTunes Reviewer
“I started Roleplaying games with Pathfinder 1E, and I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed it since moving into DnD 5e, this well voices podcast follow adventurers on a quest in the Pathfinder 2e system. Such a fun and joy to hear the new rules! Their voice acting is immaculate, and at times hilarious.– Andrew ChasmQuest DM, iTunes Reviewer