We are a Pathfinder 2nd Edition actual play podcast going through the Age Of Ashes adventure path by Paizo, Inc. Just beer drinkin’, whiskey sippin’ adults playing make believe.
Find us on social media for updates!
Episode 73: Murder in His Eyes – The Dragon Punch Squad Podcast
- The Squad tries to turn the tide in the fight against Spawns of Dahak. Make […]
- The Squad takes on a deadly enemy from their past Make sure to check out […]
- The Squad battles it out with a hound from the depths of hell Make sure […]
- The Squad, emboldened by their recent victory, presses on deeper into the fortress Make sure […]
- The Squad continues to struggle against the clay guard of The Fortress of Sorrow. Will […]
“These guys are extremely funny! Right from the get go, they have a feeling of down to earth, your average gamer. Their banter between each other is funny, the story is compelling, and their characters have interesting backstories! Also, the Pathfinder 2e system is amazing. A must add for your bi weekly podcast listening!”bionic draconic, iTunes Reviewer
“A fun show with a nice balance of fun and drama. The players and DM seem to know the game well which streamlines the gameplay. The characters have unique personalities which blend together well. A great addition to my weekly podcast list”– Jedamisprime, iTunes Reviewer
“Love hearing the podcast – 2E is a good system and I can’t wait to play it myself. There are some good characters here and it’s only going to get better.”– Rhap21, iTunes Reviewer
“I started Roleplaying games with Pathfinder 1E, and I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed it since moving into DnD 5e, this well voices podcast follow adventurers on a quest in the Pathfinder 2e system. Such a fun and joy to hear the new rules! Their voice acting is immaculate, and at times hilarious.– Andrew ChasmQuest DM, iTunes Reviewer